Sometimes our support engineers will ask for the Express Send Error Logs. The following steps outline how to find the log files.
- Open the Express Send Settings Application.
Windows 8 & 8.1
- Hit the Start Button on your Keyboard and make sure you are on the Metro View (looks like a bunch of square boxes).
- Type "Express Send Settings" (without quotes).
- Click on the search result, Express Send Settings.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type "Express Send Settings" (without quotes) in the search box.
- Click on the entry, Express Send Settings.
- Click on the button labeled, "View Log Files."
- Double-click on the Logs Folder.
- Attach the runLog-1-1-0001.log file to your email for support
(or) open the log file in Notepad and copy all the content to an email message.